all i want is an apartment in a city and a decent job, a dog, wifi and a tv, and someone to have sex with
sorry god but i… *exhales cigarette smoke* *looks up at the sky* *smiles as a tear rolls down my cheek* love big titties
tries to look cute but fails
1. please be gentle. rough hands and smoldering words from a life of hardship have already worn her down more than you’ll ever fully understand.
2. please be patient. some days you will open your eyes to start the day, and you won’t even recognize that girl you’re waking up next to. but i promise she’s still there. give her some time, she’ll come back to you eventually.
3. please be kind. she’ll scream at you that she can’t do this, that you’re going to leave like everyone else. she’ll yell hurtful thoughts at random just to test you, just to see if you’ll stay. but do not recuperate these spiteful words. grab her by the hands, look her in the eyes, and tell her you love her.
4. please be spontaneous. wake her up at 2 am and take her to the ocean. lay a blanket on the sand, light some candles, turn on her favorite song, and look at the stars. she’s always been a hopeless romantic.
5. please love her. i know it’ll be hard, because she’s stubborn, and difficult, and on some days she’ll make you want to pull all of your hair out. but for every day that’s hard, i promise she’ll give you a months worth of days that’ll make it all worth it. so stay, because you’re being given an opportunity that i thought i would have forever."